Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Children's Literature Blog

It has been a long time since I have taken the time to write down about things I have been reading on this blog. This is not to say that I haven't been reading of course, but more that I either hadn't thought of it, or simply was busy with other aspects of life. I am not taking a class in children's literature, and found that this class requires me to create a blog on the topic. Although the book content of this blog thus far is generally more geared for older students, there's no reason that books for younger readers need to have a different home. It seems fitting in fact, to continue to use my pervious literature blog in this way. Look for postings about literature for the class, as well as my personal reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment