Sunday, December 2, 2012

Technology

This semester we'e been challenged by a lot of technology as we have been asked to work on projects (including this blog) for our class.  Thankfully I have been taking online classes for awhile now, so navigating a lot of the online system was familiar to me.  This was the first time, however, that I had been asked to create a blog for a class.  I really enjoyed the book blogging experience!  I am hoping that after this class I manage to continue with my cook blogging!

Another thing that was new to me in this class was the online tutor.  I blogged about the online tutor in my post about revision.  I had no idea that this was something that was available for online students, and although I didn't have the greatest experience this time with it, it's something I would certainly consider using in the future.

There are lots of reasons for taking online classes... here are 4 of mine. :)


G. Whittaker 12-2012 and G. Whittaker 10-1012

No comments:

Post a Comment